I = Ivan Siler

People I'd Like You to Meet

Ivan Siler happens to be my husband, but even if he weren't he would be someone I'd like you to meet. Ivan is one of those increasingly rare people who is the same wherever you meet him. That's not to say he doesn't act appropriately in whatever circumstance he finds himself, because he does. If you want to know what he thinks, he'll tell you. His beliefs are pretty firm, though he loves dialogue on issues if someone will truly talk about something and be willing to see other viewpoints as valid (he tries to do the same). His goal is to write a book about life and it's about 70% done - in his head. He has a website that comes and goes in being updated (he's updated it for my blog post) and you can find him through his business (website also being redone, hopefully in May). He hosts a radio show on WQFS 90.9 every Tuesday night from 6-8pm called Gate City Backbeat, which is a vintage New Wave program where he plays a variety of Punk, Ska, Rockabilly, Power Pop, Reggae, and Mutant Disco blended with local bands. I guarantee you haven't met anyone quite like him!

Labels: ,