What to Say?

I've done it - I signed up for the A to Z Blogging Challenge of 2015. I've done this before, and really enjoyed it. I did not do it last year since I was taking a class and was afraid I wouldn't have enough time.

This year I admit I am nervous. I'm currently in a writing/blogging dry spot (though I have been reading a lot!) and have no idea what I will write about. But I've discovered that sometimes making a commitment is the way to jump start yourself.

The creator of the A to Z Challenge has been a great blogging friend/supporter to me through the past few years. If you like to write, you should get to know him. In fact, this challenge is how I've found a lot of great bloggers and people who will support you in your writing of anything!

What will I write? I don't know. But I have until April to decide, and I will. In the meantime, I leave you with this thought.

"What day is it?"
It's today," squeaked Piglet.
My favorite day," said Pooh."

A.A. Milne

Labels: ,