A Week Ago

A week ago this was my view. I had a beautiful long weekend in Playa del Carmen, Mexico at The Royal Resort. This was my first time to Mexico (other than a cruise stop at Cozumel for an afternoon) and also my first time at an all-inclusive resort. I must say, it was delightful to have everything provided. The weather was wonderful, the service was absolutely fantastic and the experience was one I would recommend to others. It was a wonderful rest, and I'm glad because next week (two weeks to the date from my vacation start) I begin my college class. I have my textbook (A Writer's Reference with Writing in the Disciplines), my supplemental reading books, a new notebook, pens, and even a "book bag". After 30+ years out of the classroom - here I go! I have no idea what this will do to my blogging, but I still plan to post when I can. 2014 - a year that I move forward!

Labels: , ,