Starbucks Has My Back

A couple of weeks ago I discovered I had lost our Starbucks gift card. Now that might not seem like a big deal - but this gift card had started with $100 on it (we got it last Christmas from a customer) and still had a LOT of money on it (we obviously don't go a lot) and I was ticked off with myself. I searched and searched, but couldn't find it. I could remember the last time I used it (in July for a coffee date with a friend) but for the life of me I couldn't locate it.

Then I had a brainstorm - I always register my gift cards with Starbucks because they give me free stuff (like free flavor shots, etc.) and I get a free drink on my birthday. I wondered, was there a way they could help me out? I logged on to my account and sure enough - there it was. Report a lost or stolen card and they would deactivate it, transfer the balance to a new card and mail it to me. Yes! Now that's what I call customer service!

Labels: , , ,