Thank you Heather at Random Interruptions
for awarding me the
Kreativ Blogger award. That was very thoughtful of you. Heather is new to
blogging (started end of 2011) but jumped in and participated in the A to Z
Blogging Challenge – what a trooper! Check out her blog today J
According to the Kreativ blogger rules, accepting the award includes the following:
the blogger who nominated me to receive the award and providing a link back to
2. Sharing 10 things about yourself that bloggers might find interesting!
6 other bloggers to receive the award and inform them.
bloggers I am nominating are:
- I am married and have three children, one dog,
and one fish. One child is in college, one in high school, and one in middle school.
- I have lived in eight states (by the age of 25)
- I can’t swim, but I have been snorkeling (in
- I love to travel and if I had "big" money I would take my family around the world.
- My favorite activity on Sunday afternoons is to nap on the couch with my dog curled up behind my knees.
- All of my children are taller than I
- I have been to a presidential inauguration (and
just about froze to death!).
- I have ridden a camel (in Petra, Jordan).
- I love to read mysteries (Anne Perry is my
- I cannot turn down a brownie, especially if it
Thanks Heather, this was fun!
- Linda at Unloading my Brain to Fill it Again
(her thoughts are random and deep!)
- Karen at Hope Faith & Life (her transparency
in faith is refreshing!)
- Matt at The Burning Hearts Revolution (his posts
are so random!)
- Al at Penwasser Place (he always makes me
- Caitlin at Happy Hootenanny (a party at every word!)
- Judy at Life . . . Minute By Minute (she'll tell you what she's thinking!)
Labels: blogger awards, Kreativ Blogger Award, random, SheilaScribbles