Quiche in Blacksburg


My first "married" Christmas I did it right. I managed to surprise my new husband with a great present. Tickets to see "Nightnoise", which was one of our favorite groups. They were playing in January in Blacksburg, VA at Virginia Tech. It was a magical trip, we drove up in the swirling snow, stayed at a nice hotel, and went to the concert. It was a great experience, my first time to a concert at a university. The audience was an eclectic mix of college students, "earth people", and dressed up concert goers.

Afterwards we went to "downtown" Blacksburg and found a quaint little restaurant and ordered quiche (spinach I think) for a late supper. I felt positively sophisticated. I'm not sure if I had ever eaten quiche before then - but since that night every time I have quiche I remember that trip and that concert. Check out the video below and enjoy!

Q is for Quiche / A to Z Blogging Challenge

Labels: , ,