Who Are You REALLY?

shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com 
It's Wednesday and this is supposed to be my day that I devote to writing . . . yet I consistently let myself get sidetracked. I wonder if this is telling me I shouldn't rely on only one day a week for writing? I work a part-time job in addition handling some of my husband's office work and of course being wife and mother. I believe this has been a handy excuse not to write - especially seeing as how I have time to play on Facebook, Twitter, watch The Voice and Celebrity Apprentice.

We all have excuses for not doing what we say we are (writer, singer, student, friend, health conscious, etc). Who do you say you are, but your actions don't back it up?

Now, time for me to write - the A to Z Blog Challenge starts Sunday!

Labels: , , , , , , ,