I am honored to accept the Stylish
Blogger award from Mercy over at Rogue's Home Cooked
and also from Amanda (I actually had her on the list to send it to her but then she sent it to me first!) over at A Wicked Stepmother is Born
. Both awarded it to me within a day of each other - so it must be true!
To accept the award, you have to do the following:
My 7 things:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award.
- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
I am passing this on to the following bloggers.
- I am married and have three kids.
- I have lived in several states: Mississippi, Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Idaho, and North Carolina.
- I cannot swim but love the beach and this year actually went snorkeling in Aruba.
- I absolutely LOVE blogging.
- I am writing two books, one children's fantasy chapter book (in its first rewrite) and one chick lit (half way done with first draft).
- I LOVE planning trips and enjoy traveling anywhere and everywhere.
- I am currently recovering from a fall on April 1st when I tore my ACL and sustained impact hairline fractures on my tibia, but I feel good and it gives me more time with my laptop.
Labels: A to Z Blogging Challenge, Sheila Siler, Stylish Award