R + enascent = RENASCENT

re·nas·cent
[ri-nas-uhnt, -ney-suhnt] –adjective
being reborn; springing again into being or vigor
After participating in this blogging challenge I must admit, I have a need to be renascent. I'm a little weary, and yet the discipline I know is laying groundwork for the future in my writing. Skipping around to only a fraction of the almost 1300 participants (Arlee didn't you say there were not quite 100 who did this last year?), I have had seeds planted on writing styles, blog design, themes, topics, scheduling, and who knows what else. I have this sneaking suspicion that a month from now I feel renascent and I will indeed be springing again into a new writing life. This experience is having as much impact on me as participating in NaNoWriMo last November.  Thank you Arlee for this opportunity.

Labels: , ,