It is Saturday morning and I think I'm grouchy. I say I think I am because it's early and I am at the stage where I can make a choice. I haven't decided which way to go yet.
Reasons to be grouchy
- I've gotten up 5am ish every morning to write and I'm tired.
- I have to clean my house today.
- Our oldest son turns 18 in a week.
- Our daughter needs to clean her room.
- I don't get to do what I want to today, I have to act responsibly.
Reasons to NOT be grouchy
I'm leaning toward not grouchy, but I may indulge in a half hour of pity first.
- I've written all this week!
- We have company coming tonight which will be lots of fun to eat and laugh together.
- I've seen a red-headed woodpecker at my bird feeder almost every day this week.
- It's not raining and the sun is shining.
- I have a home.
Labels: Grouchy, Sheila Siler