Do I Talk (Blog) TOO Much?

I signed up for the A to Z Blogging Challenge as many of you know.  In following the sponsors of said challenge, I read an interesting comment on one (well, I've read LOTS of interesting comments) that has stuck with me.  The commenter said that blogging every day was too much- that no one had that much to say (unless you were perhaps Jesus, with the inference that Jesus would have better things to do than blog, which I expect is true).

I haven't always blogged every day, that's actually been a pretty recent development. Why have I started doing that? I think it's for a couple of reasons.  One) is the discipline of writing. I enjoy blogging and feel good when I post. Two) is that I don't expect all of my "followers" to read me every day, just if a headline grabs their attention - so I try to give them opportunities. I think of  my blog like a newspaper.  People pick it up and decide which articles to read each day. Somedays they read all of it, some days just a little bit, and some days not at all - but it's nice knowing you have the choice.

So, what about you?  Do you read blogs every day? Do you post every day? Have you thought about it? Do you care?

Labels: , ,