I've been tagged....and..Thank you very much Linda (I think)!
You must list 5 things about yourself; 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make it up, we’ll never know **; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 you lied about, you big fat liars! But don’t go crazy trying to think of stuff as we’re not really interested in quality here. Then you must pass this on to 5 bloggers and....I adapted this paragraph off of Linda's blog "Life is an Adventure" Thanks for tagging me Linda!
** I will go back and post which statement is true - in case you'd like to know!
So, here we go - 4 Lies and a Truth
1. I was in the Miss Idaho Teen Pageant when I was 16 years old. (this one is true)
2. I spent the summer in Europe after high school graduation.
3. I go to the roller rink and skate (inline) every week with my kids.
4. I love raisin, coconut and peanut butter sandwiches.
5. I was the head of HR Department at a local company before becoming a SAHM.
Now.. I get to chose 5 lucky blog buddies
1. Linda @ Unloading my Brain to Fill it Again
2. Cammie @ Flutterbys And Frogs
3. Joanne @ Whole Latte Life
4. Karen @ Hope Faith Life
5. Karen @ Karen's Journal
Good Luck, Have Fun, and make some new friends by checking out the people I've tagged!
Labels: 4 Lies and a Truth, Sheila Siler