I'm participating in a Meet Me on Monday bloghop. After you read mine, please head over to where it all started and get to know some new people! Here are the questions that were posted for everyone to answer.
1. How do you order your steak?
Medium Well. When I first got married it was always well done, but slowly (after almost 22 years) I have learned to eat it a bit less than carbonized. I also love my husband's steak best. Grilled out on the back deck with butter spread all over it - yum!
2. Are you superstitious about anything?
I don't think so, at least not any of the traditional ones. Though I have to admit it gave me pause when my mother died on Friday the 13th a couple of years ago.
3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
Lori. I've known her forever (okay, only since 1988) and she is my absolute best friend. We talk on the phone at least every other day and get together for lunch as often as our work schedules permit. I also have a little "posse" that are in my "inner circle" - Donna, Kim, Pam, and Aimee.
4. When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)? I can't remember, seems like I wore a skirt and blouse a few months ago to church instead of my traditional black pants and blouse. Sad to say the last time I really remember is to a funeral last January.
5. Do you have any trips scheduled?
Yes! In January I'm headed to Aruba with my MIL and SIL to celebrate my birthday (2 weeks after my b-day). None of us have been there so we're all very excited.
Labels: bloghop, Meet Me on Monday, Sheila Siler, SheilaScribbles