Missing Mom - Again

Mom & Dad November 2007
Days like today I really miss my Mom.  She's been gone now for a bit over 2 years (June 13, 2008).  I want to share with her the kinds of things that moms like to know.  Like her grandson is about to finish his Eagle Project, and he should be an Eagle Scout by the end of the year.  Or her other grandson just rode 51 miles on a cycling trip with the Boy Scouts (after riding 25 miles the week before).  And that her granddaughter got on the Jump Rope Team at school (and is on the Battle of the Books team).

I love my Dad dearly and he'll be happy to hear these things too.  But it isn't the same.

Call your Mom today (or your daughter).

Recommended blog today is: Eternal Moonshine of a Daydreaming Mind - Karen is a creative writer that other authors will enjoy.

Labels: , , , , ,